PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grue

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2016
No reason to panic really but I since I stopped smoking aromatics I like every single blend that has passed from my pipes. Even the ones I don't really get, at first, soon become a joy to smoke.
To tell you the truth I do try to research before ordering but still, I like everything! :D

grue

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2016
Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake is a really good straight Virginia at a good price in bulk.
Thanks! Noted for the next order, if I find it.
If you really like everything, I would suggest that you stay in the cheap categories. I wish I liked everything. I would just smoke the bargain blends on clearance.
As I mentioned, I do try to do my homework before each order so I have probably sidestepped a few stinkers.

Pick up some McClelland 5100 Red Cake when you order that PS LTF. LTF is a coconut cased Cavendish (which I LOVE!), but the Red Cake is a straight Red Virginia. Try then side by side, and you'll get an idea about how broad the Straight Virginia world can be. Each brand has its own take on what a straight Virginia should be, adding casings, pressing into flakes, sold dry, or sopping wet. Once you hit the Straight Virginia and VaPer world, there are tons of variety, just within that one leaf type.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You are truly lucky. As with food, a wide appreciation of flavors is a gift. I'm wide-ranging in my tastes, though I couldn't claim to like everything.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Try Daughters and Ryan stuff. It's good, reasonably priced, and you still have time to stock up on it if you like it as much as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.