PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnpiper

Might Stick Around
Apr 2, 2013
I am having a hard time finding the PM's sent to me, they don't seem to be in with my regular messages. Can anyone draw me a map? Thanks a million.

planetary

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 4, 2012
SF Bay Area
Yeah, the site does a terrible job surfacing PMs. I activated email notifications, and need to click the link found there.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
When you first logon to the site, then click the Forums tab, in the far right column it says Private Messages.
Below that it says You have 0 new messages, or You have 1 new messages or whatever. Click on this line to go to your PMs.
When you're reading threads and replies, you don't have the column on the right. You only get it when you click Forums at the top of the page.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I have problems getting to the PM also. If I send one my inbox is displayed but I can't get to the inbox any other way. Even threw the email notifications link? Very frustrating, not sure but I was told some thing on my side in the settings is the problem? Have not figured it out yet.

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
Buster - try resetting your browser to factory settings and also clear your history and cookies. This should fix the problems your having. Also save the link I posted above as a bookmark, once you login click remember me then the link will take you directly to your inbox on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.