PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2014
NYC
Hello ...my name is Adam Cardone and I just found this forum ! I work out of New York City as a full-time Magician /Escape artist and in my free time I smoke pipes for relaxation. I have been puffing on a briar since 1989 and it's a big part of my life . I can't wait to start reading a chatting in the different posts of this forum ! If anyone is in NyC for a visit.... we have a great pipe club and even though smoking is banned almost everywhere ....you can still walk down the sidewalks and have a bowl of your favorite blend.

over and out !

Cardone

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Welcome aboard Magic. You'll find a great community of pipers here; newbies like me and plenty of guys with years of experience. Add an avatar, have a look at the forum guidelines above (especially rule # 9 in the forum rules section) and keep posting.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
Welcome to the forum. You will find that the members have a great wealth of knowledge.

Feb 4, 2014
NYC
Hello everyone ! I perform all over the USA for many different functions...corporate and private and I also tour a variety show for the public.

Favorit pipe...... oh boy ......Ardor Horn, and maybe my Don Carlos bent sandblast. I also have great grandad's Dunhill shell sandblast. It smokes like a dream.

All english tobaccos for me ..... lat, perique.....I also like the all Virgina flakes.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Such a cool job to have, wish I had skills beyond typing on a keyboard! Welcome aboard and you'll find a very helpful and friendly bunch on the boards here. We look forward to your input as a seasoned pipe man.
Brian

Feb 4, 2014
NYC
I have so many crazy pipe stories to tell ....the pipe kept my sanity when I was on tour with a show many years ago ...maybe saved my life!

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
Welcome, I am a new member also and this is a great forum with lots of information. Hope you enjoy it here, everyone if friendly and helpful.

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome to the forums :) Lot's of great people from all walks of life here, all with two things in common... pipes and tobacco. I look forward to more of your posts :)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome, Cardone. You're lucky to be in the home of Nat Sherman. Their blend 536 is a favorite, though

I'm out of state. I'm in the home of Cornell & Diehl and Dr. Grabow, N.C.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Welcome Magic - from a cold, wet and windy London. This site and the forums are invaluable; I've smoked pipes on and off since 1982, but I've learned a huge amount in the few weeks I've been on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.