PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

erratum

Lurker
Jun 30, 2017
Hello ... Name's Doug.
I've been on the forum for the last couple of years, but never posted ... only read. Now, I would like to sell some of my collection, and find that my post count is quite lacking. lol
Anyhoo ... good to be here. I've been collecting since 2004 and my intake has really plummeted. I was part of the Puff.com gang when it was Club Stogie, Smokingpipes.com and a couple of private pipe & cigar forums. I still enjoy the hobby but few & far between are the times I sit down for a smoke now. Maybe that will increase in the coming years, who knows. Maybe I'll get back into the pipe club again (GKCPC) but all I'm doing atm is working & having fun with the fiance.
Good thing tobacco only gets better. ;-)

davem

Might Stick Around
Oct 21, 2018
South Carolina
Hi erratum/Doug, I'm just returning from a 20 plus year hiatus. If you'd like, feel free to pm me pics of the pipes you'd like to sell, I'm trying to rebuild a rotation. I can't promise you I can afford them... but you never know bud :)

erratum

Lurker
Jun 30, 2017
I appreciate it. The pipes I'd like to sell are a few high end briar. Baldo Baldi & Paolo Becker high grades. I'll keep posting...lol.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Welcome... of sorts, as it sounds you've been watching. Think twice about selling your pipes. I let an entire collection go at one point because I thought I was out, but here I am... and I wish I had a couple of those pipes to this day.

erratum

Lurker
Jun 30, 2017
Thanks. I'm not out, just have the need to work up some cash. I'll still have several.

Status
Not open for further replies.