PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjs1164

Lurker
Jul 31, 2019
Hello all...
Stopping by to introduce myself & say hello. I've been a cigar smoker since the late 80's & picked up my first pipe around 2005. I was not as informed as I should have been & put the pipe down due to constant tongue bite. Pick them back up a year ago & haven't stopped since!! I like to refinish old estate pipes, as a lot of us do, and have quite a few waiting for some free time. I think I'm over 100 pipes now & who knows how many pounds of tobacco I've collected so far.
Look forward to learning more from this group as I have been a reader here for a while now.
Good Smokes Y'all !!!
Steve...

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Welcome from the SF Bay Area! I was smoking cigars before the pipe as well, and still love cigars.
If you're up for adding pics of your restoration work, there's a subforum for that. Some great, talented folks here.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Hiya from the upstate of SC, Steve! Glad to have you here! :)
think I'm over 100 pipes now
Man after my own heart. I have no idea what my number is now, other than it's definitely well on the high side of triple digits. :crazy:
Bill

sjs1164

Lurker
Jul 31, 2019
Thanks guys....Is there a secret way of responding to individual messages ?
I'm originally a Jersey boy. Moved to Va in '02, love it here !!!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Not conveniently, other than by using the quote feature &/or tagging people, i.e., @bill nichols
Kevin (boss/owner) is working on making some major platform changes, so possibly a feature in the new system. :)
Bill

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Welcome from Austin, Texas, from a former Balti-Moron!
jay-roger.jpg

sjs1164

Lurker
Jul 31, 2019
[Kevin (boss/owner) is working on making some major platform changes, so possibly a feature in the new system. :)]
Let's hope !! Thanks for the info Bill !!

Status
Not open for further replies.