PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancrow

Lurker
Jun 11, 2019
Been smoking a pipe a few years now. It’s been a great way to unplug and relax for an hour or so out of the day. I smoke about three times a week sometimes more sometimes less. I enjoy treasure hunting in vintage shops and thrift stores so, estate pipes have been added to the list of things to look for. I keep the ones I love. Sell, gift, or trade what I don’t. I have a number of tobacco’s put back but don’t keep a large stock. I blend a little here and there but only on a very amateur level.. I’m here to be exposed to new ideas, new tobacco’s and new pipes, and to learn more about this hobby I enjoy, but imagine I still don’t know much about. Nice to meet ya.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Hi from southwestern Wisconsin’s coulee region and part time from Green Valley Arizona. When in AZ I frequent Anthony’s Cigar Emporium. The Shop on Broadway seems to have the best pipe and tobacco selection. There are two active pipe clubs in the Phx metro that I participate in. The AZPC meets one Saturday afternoon and Wednesday evening a month at Big Sticks in Mesa and there is a group that meets every Thursday evening at Ye Olde Pipe Shoppe. 8O

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Howdy, crow, & welcome! From the sound of it we're going to have to make more room in the deep end of the pool. -laugh- Glad to have you with us! Now, have you time to hear about the Gospel According to Embers, the Holy Church of our Lady Black Frigate? :)
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.