PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverback

Might Stick Around
Feb 26, 2019
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Hello
Thought I’d drop by and say hi. Filling up some time as I recoup from spinal surgery. Wish I could say that I’m enjoying a nice bowl of some wonderful leaf but it’s off the table until I’m up and around. The better half read how nicotine interferes with the healing process.
I’ll abide by the rules though, healing up and walking are kinda important to me. So I’ll be hanging around and read through the forums to off set (or challenge) the urge to strike a match and light a bowl or two.
Happy smokes

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Welcome! I’m reading your post from Belmont Plateau, while I enjoy a bowl of HU “Casablanca Feeling”.

There’s quite a few Delaware Valley folks here.
Get better!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome. Tell us more. How long have you been smoking? What blends do you enjoy?...
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Silverback

Might Stick Around
Feb 26, 2019
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
I started enjoying a pipe back in my twenties (50 now)but the wife didn’t really appreciate it so I put the pipe down. Well... she and I parted ways awhile back and I picked it back up about 5 years ago. The last 5 years have been pretty great!! I’ve been smoking a lot of G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon and Odyssey lately. Not too big on aromatics but I’ll put fire to one if the mood hits me.
Thanks for the well wishes

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo silv
Welcome from Chester County. Hope your recovery goes well. You ought to join us at the monthly Morley's Pipe Club meetings at the Pen & Pencil Club downtown. There are a few of us Latakia lovers.
hp

les

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Welcome from Tennessee, Silverback.
Take care of yourself and get that back in order!
I’m new here too. Look forward to posting with ya. These are a great bunch of guys here.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo silv
Morley's is usually 3rd Thursdays, but holidays and such mess with the schedules. Atypically March's meeting is the 20th, which is the 3rd Wednesday.
hp

les

gerryp

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 8, 2018
Arabi, LA
Welcome from SE Louisiana. I'm originally from the DC area and went to Philly once on the way back from a trip to Atlantic City. Does "Ray's Happy Birthday Bar" sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.