PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucem

Lurker
Aug 16, 2018
Hello I'm Bruce,

I'm new to smoking pipe been only at it a few months. Been lurking a while on this site and reading all I can.

I really enjoy smoking pipe, first off I get the nicotine I crave but there is something else that is just relaxing that I get out of it and that is what I am after.

Looking forward to reading more and learning along the way.
BTW my rooster is a long time pipe smoker

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Welcome Bruce! Nice rooster. Smoked chicken is a favorite at my house.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Welcome, Bruce.
Your rooster makes me reminisce about El Gallo, a small family Mexican restaurant I used to enjoy. They closed a couple of years ago. No that we're short on Mexican food joints down here..
jay-roger.jpg

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
Welcome to the forums. My real name is also Bruce, and also a beginning pipe smoker. I am learning a lot here, and hope you do too.

brucem

Lurker
Aug 16, 2018
Thanks all for the warm welcome, much appreciated.
Tim, we love our smoked chicken as well but this one happens to be my wife favorite rooster, she'll smoke my arse sooner than smoke this guy. lol.

brucem

Lurker
Aug 16, 2018
In the process of drying up some PS luxury bullseye flake and also dunhill night cap. Just 10-15 minuets under an incandescent lamp seems to work best for me to get a good thorough smoke with minimal re-lights.

sumusfumus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2017
New York City
Quote: ....."BTW, my rooster is a long time pipe smoker"....
Welcome, from a fellow native new Yorker.... Much to learn here, on this forum, from a bunch of friendly, and smart gents. Ask, and thy shall receive.
BTW....Living in New York all my life...I've seen and heard just about everything.....but, a pipe-smoking cock? Sounds like a real "class act!"..... :))))))))))))))))))))
Frank

NYC

Aug 5, 2018
Welcome Bruce! I'm fairly new to pipe smoking as well, and I can assure you that my experience with this wonderful group of people so far has been nothing shy of amazing. They are all so helpful. My stepfather has raised roosters for as long as I can remember. I don't visit him as often as I'd like, but I did the other day and he has close to 50 on his yard right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.