PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensensmoker

Lurker
Sep 18, 2018
Hello!

My name is Jesper and im a 26 years old guy from Denmark, and im a new pipe smoker! :)

I bought my pipe back in 2015, smoked a couple of times but stopped shortly after because I wanted to quit smoking (cigarettes).

I recently remembered that I had a pipe, and started smoking it again. I bought my own blend Vanilla snow with my first pipe, because I wanted a sweet and aromatic smoke.

Needless to say I started binge watching youtube videos on how to smoke my pipe and reading reviews. I saw a youtuber pull out Petersen 3ps plug, and he talked about aging tobacco.

I just recieved my Peterson 3ps plug in the mail (with Mac Baren classic cut) and i "reset" cleaned my pipe 3 days ago. I have been looking forward to smoking it, and are now waiting for the tobacco to dry out a little before i go smoke it.
Happy smoking pipers!

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
Welcome to the forums! I'm also a new piper and learning all I can.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Howdy & welcome, Jesper! Glad to have you here. You're from my favorite pipe-land -- lovvvve me some swoopy Danish freehands (as I'll tell anybody at the drop of a match!). Jump right in; the people here are mostly crazy but also mostly harmless. They occasionally let us out on weekends. (Well, OK, with a *few* exceptions. -evyl grin-)
Bill

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Welcome to the forum Jesper. Where do you live in Denmark? I was there a few weeks ago and enjoyed driving around and meeting great people. I'll toss a Schnapps to you in good health.

jensensmoker

Lurker
Sep 18, 2018
bnichols23 - Thank you. That is how I like people, they get pretty boring otherwise ;)
npod - Thank you. I live in Odense on Fyn, I hope you enjoyed your stay!. I will light a pipe to you in good health then :)
And thank you to the rest of you. I will most likely bug you with a lot of questions :).
Also I was not dissapointed smoking 3p's, it burns much nicer than the aromatic, no gurgeling in my pipe, smells and has a aftertaste of hay (Kinda like fresh hay during the summer). Got a little citrus taste aswell! Definitly a good smoke I will ASAP order a new tinned plug so i can age it!.

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
Welcome from the Faroe Islands. We could do this in danish, but that wouldn't be fair to the others. Enjoy the forums and the Perfect Plug. I enjoy that one as well :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.