PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcdarin

Lurker
Mar 30, 2019
Buenos Airres
Hi everyone,
My name is Claudio, and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have been smoking a pipe for several years now, and even tough this year was my second year at the Chicago Pipe Show, I had never really posted or participated in fórums so far…well, it seems now’s the time!
I hope to meet and chat online with many of the incredible people I have met, talked to and smoked with at the Chicago Pipe Show in these two years. I am a university professor of management, 44, father of 3 beatiful kids and owner of www.estatepipesba.com.ar, a place where we share our passion for pipes, cigars and tobacco.
If you happen to be in Argentina, let me know!
Claudio.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Welcome from Alaska! I have been to Argentina once to do some wingshooting. A few hours north of Cordoba in the middle of nowhere. It was awesome. Plenty of good beef cooked over coals and some great malbec and cold Quilmes on the hot days :) Never been to BA, but hope to make it down there next time I go down. REALLY want to get down there again to do some Patagonia trout fishing.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Hello & welcome from South Carolina, Claudio! Glad to have you with us! As you probably know by now we have an extremely international group here. I feel dead sure you'll have a lot to contribute!
Bill

jcdarin

Lurker
Mar 30, 2019
Buenos Airres
Thanks to you all, have a happy father`s day if you are one of the crew.
@olkofri I hope to meet him, I have done a search and could not find any!
@cachimbero, Cordoba es una hermosa ciudad, estuve allí ya hace unos años, y la disfruté mucho! (basically, I had a wonderful time when I went to Cordoba in Spain).
@paul, wow, sailing from Finland to Argentina is a long trip, it must have been wonderful to smoke quite a few pipes on the way.
Thanks for the welcome again!

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
jcdarin -- I have some electricity I can package up and ship if you'd like it. :mrgreen:

jcdarin

Lurker
Mar 30, 2019
Buenos Airres
@georged jajajajajaja, yes, we could use some of that energy, news surely fly these days, George! Yes, maybe not everybody knows but we had a MAJOR energy breakdown, not only Argentina but also Uruguay, Chile and the south part of Brazil...rain has not stopped for about a week, and they say that is the cause...anyway, we could use a battery or two jaja!
@lonestar it was my pleasure Ryan, I am glad I have started to participate in the forums, as I see it is mostly the same people, and most importantly, the same bonds. All the best, and I hope to be there next year too!

Status
Not open for further replies.