PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

naddeopipes

Lurker
Mar 22, 2018
Hello gents!

My name is Victor Naddeo, i have 27 years old and i'm from Belo Horizonte - Brazil. I started with the hobby in 2014, and since then he has been very present in my daily life, including I became a professional restaurateur. I cant wait to fill my mind with the knowledge of the older members of this forum! Thank everyone, God bless tou all

Welcome to the forums. Brazil is on my bucket list to visit. I hope you enjoy our codger knowledge and make the best use of it, and maybe get a laugh or two from the process. Take us with a grain of salt, and always assume we have the best intentions. Those who don't have the best intentions will thresh away with the chaff.

Again, welcome from the Heart of Alabama.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. Other Forums members will be interested to hear what is available in pipes and tobacco in Brazil.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome!
I know of one superb pipe maker in Brazil, Gustavo Cunha. I am sure there are others.
What tobaccos are available to you?

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
Ola Victor!
I spend part of each year in Sao Paulo. A friend of mine was working in Belo Horizonte a couple years back, so we drove up for a visit. Nice town, but I didn't happen on any pipe shops. Even Sao Paulo is a bit tough for a good selection, sometimes.

I order online when I'm in Brazil. It can be a pain in the ass, since customs will not even let you pay to get the package in if they find it (they return to sender), but it has generally worked out for me. You could try looking into that if you're finding the pipe tobacco selection to be a bit limited.
Could be we're relocating to Minas this year, but in the South. I've bumped up my exercise regime to pre-emptively deal with the amazing food in case that happens! Nice part of the world you're living in. Hope the pipe smoke is good for you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.