PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iporter

Lurker
Nov 23, 2018
Hello there.
My name is Ian. I'm living in Barcelona now 16 years but I am originally from Ireland. I am a cigar and Pipe smoker. Delighted to have found this site and look forward to hearing from you all.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome from Illinois. A great group of pipers...a wealth of information.

eltice

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Hello and welcome!
So much info here...it has cost me a great deal $$$. I guess I should consider it an investment for the future! Lol
Again, welcome and enjoy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard Ian! Any info on Spanish pipe makers, the tobacco market there, availability of blends, and so forth, would be of interest to me and other Forums members, i think. I just don't think of Spain as one of the pipe making countries, but I somewhat sense that it is on the rise there. The usual suspects -- England, U.S., Italy, Denmark, Ireland, France, Germany, etc. -- always come to mind, but never Spain. Even Czech pipes are somewhat known, both artisan and low-end so-called basket pipes. At your convenience and in your own way, fill us in on the Spanish pipe market, tobacco market, and scene in general. We have an exciting international Forum going here and may as well take advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.