PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

derhammer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 7, 2018
New Zealand
Hello Brothers and Sisters in Briar!

very glad to have found you and join the forum. I have been smoking pipes for almost 2 years I think, ever since I began working in academics. I like straight pipes and after many tries with aromatics, I realized that I am at the very soul a sucker for English blends. Ashton's Artisans Blend has been my favorite for the past year but also very much enjoy the Dunhill Nightcap whenever I can get my hands on it.
I am Indonesian and I am moving very soon to New Zealand to continue my studies. I wonder if anyone in this forum lives there? Would be nice to know especially where you get your tobaccos.
Thank you very much :D

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Welcome aboard! Aromatics are best enjoyed after you've been smoking for a long while so no worries there. I've smoked a pipe for 28 years and enjoy Virginia/Oriental blends primarily. As for Dunhill, they are now discontinued, but many fine tobaccos are still available! Smokingpipes.com and 4noggins ship internationally.

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome, Derhammer, from Texas! Before you head to New Zealand, it might be a good idea to look into their tobacco laws and plan accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.