PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmitchelliv

Lurker
Jan 29, 2014
Just wanted to drop the forum a line and reintroduce myself.
I was on these forums for about a year before I got a hot head about something ridiculous, treated Lawrence rather unfairly, and got myself banned.
So, Lawrence - my most sincere apologies. I look forward to getting myself caught up on the last 6+ months of posts.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Glad to have you back!
"I got a hot head about something ridiculous"
You know, this happens. We've had a couple of threads in the last few weeks that got seriously out of hand and had to be closed by Kevin and/or the mods.
When I'm angered or frustrated by something I've read here -- and ready to type my reply -- it helps to step away from the computer and smoke a pipe before sharing my thoughts. Gives me time to ask myself if I'm really contributing to a discussion or just lashing out. I've also learned to avoid those threads that seem to push my particular buttons.
Bob

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Tell me how you managed to open a new account after you were banned.

What with the way I ride Lawrence, I'll need to know how to do that sooner or later. :rofl:

jmitchelliv

Lurker
Jan 29, 2014
@Woodsroad - HA!!
@Cortez - I tail-betweened-the-legs'd it to Kevin. The IP should be clear sometime over the next day or two. In the meantime, I'm just wasting time at work. ;)

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Kevin,and Lawrence run a tight ship.We like it that way though.It's what makes this such a great place to hang out.Before I post something I try to figure out if it will be taken the wrong way and turned into something other than I intended it to be.It some times limits what I can post.It also limits hard feelings though.I've stopped going to some other forums because of all the arguing and nasty posts.I almost never post any place but here these days.I just like it here that much.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Kevin,
You can remove my IP from the "Too Sexy" list. I've toned it down a bit now...ladies. ;)
Welcome back Jesse. Nothing like a young buck learning his lesson and becoming a man right before our eyes!
Happy Smoking everybody.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
"Nothing like a young buck learning his lesson and becoming a man right before our eyes!"
Nicely said, Spartan.
We all make mistakes,jmitchelliv. Obviously yours wasn't so egregious to be banished for life from the tribe.
Glad you're back.
Fnord

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Welcome back looking forward to your contributions. Hey Kevin and Lawrence are big believers in forgiveness is next to Godliness. Oh wait, or was that cleanliness???? Ahh bugger it the pipe Gods have spoken and you have been washed of your sins in Penzance!

Status
Not open for further replies.