PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
How you"all are as Justin Wilson would say, internet still isn't"t fixed, I"m useing my IPhone data fees are expense so I"m keeping it down, back is still hung up, useing my wife's stash of pain pills she got from her bypass surgery, miss you guys, you are my extended family, hope to resolve Internet issues today The old cajun

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Hope to see back soon and take very good care of your back, ya only get one!

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Good to hear from you. Hope your back gets better, brother, I know back pain can be a real bitch!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Sorry to hear it Old Cajun. Funny, but the past few days everyone I know is having internet problems of one sort or another. Hope you feel better (and hope you're back on the forums ASAP)

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Miss seeing you around Cajun. Hey, I have this portable electro therapy unit that I don't use anymore. It's like the ones chiropractors use only smaller. runs on a 9v battery. If you want to give it a shot. Here it is.
back_pain_tens.gif

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Justin Wilson.."I guarentee we have a little taste of wine".Cajun,you and I the only 2 to remember him??Loved his show..

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Think I'd be looking for a different internet service Brad!! Have you been to the Dr.?

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
wife's stash of pain pills
:rofl:
Somehow that sounds familiar. I never take pills. I may get one prescription a year, which I never finish. If I need something, I just ask her.
But try to get better. Don't fret about the internet, we'll be here when it gets sorted out. Not like we're going anywhere :puffpipe:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Raided my wife's stash of pain pills, she"s not too happy, caught me doing a retort on an estate pipe you would have sworn I was humping the pooch, I told her look the alcohol is doing all the work, she didn"t think that was funny, started to ask her where are my pockets on my jockeys but thought better. LOL. The old cajun

Status
Not open for further replies.