PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Hello to all it's been a very long time since i have been here at PM, maybe some of you remember me TEDDY.

a lot has happen to me my heart went bad on me , had nothing to do with pipe smoking just something i was born with. I have a pace maker in my chest now to keep the old clock working HA HA .

But the sad thing about all this is I can't smoke my pipes any more :cry: I have many pipes and tins of tobacco that i never opened. I have pipe racks, boy i don't know what to do with all this stuff i can no longer use. but i had 60 year of a great time especially the pipe shows I will be 70 years old in july. May GOD Bless all of you :puffy:

My new email is teddy10112648@gmail.com

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I remember you Teddy. Glad you checked in. As I recall your health issues were becoming very serious. Happy that you have overcome. Hope you keep posting even if you can't partake of your pipes.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Welcome back! I don't remember you from 'the old days' because I wasn't around then! Sorry to hear about your health turn, but we have a few members on here now that can't smoke for various reasons, and are still welcome.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Hello Teddy, and
Welcome_Back.gif

Jan 8, 2013
Take care of that ticker, Teddy. That's the most important thing. Glad to have you back. You might not be able to smoke anymore but you can still hang out with us here.

Jan 8, 2013
Howdy guys in new to the forum just started smoking pipes 3 months ago
Welcome, Misterpiper! Always good to see new members pop up here. Be sure to start a new thread to properly introduce yourself so we can all say hello and welcome. :)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I joined after you became inactive, but recall your name from reading some old posts. My son's name is Teddy, so it really stuck out.
Glad you are now doing well, and look forward to hearing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.