PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I mixed 7 Seas Gold with a pinch of McClellands Chocolate Cream and a pinch of a House Perique blend, and the result was wonderful. It started out very sweet with a slight spicy undertone, then it got a chocolate spiciness, then I got chocolate, vanilla, some alcohol(rum?), and the fruity spiciness of the perique. I will definitely be trying this again

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Sounds great. Thanks for sharing that idea! Have to check it out myself.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I just did basically the same thing, but used 1Q and added a little more Chocolate cream and Perique. It started out like 1Q with a slight spiciness, then it got real sweet then quickly got very spicy.

tpicking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Some of the most fun I have smoking a pipe is trying my own blends. So long as I start with good quality tobaccos, most of the time my recipes are really good.
But I also have some so-so bargain brands that I often try to mix with good quality aromatics or English blends to perk them up, but most of the time the lower quality of the bargain brand wins out.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Great to hear you successfully blended some tobaccos! I have yet to accomplish that, yet it is always satisfying to hear people talk about their creations and how it worked for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.