PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2017
Just got a tin of Sweet and Smoky from Hearth and Home. Lights and burns very easily. Quite tasty. The nicotine level doesn't seem to bother me. (I'm very sensitive to the ole nic). I like Latakia but some lat heavy mixtures leave a very unpleasant after taste. This one doesn't for me. Need to jar some of this since I will be smoking more of it in the future. Glad I tried it ! Hoppes

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I enjoy Sweet & Smokey. It was a last minute addition when they had buy 2 get a 3rd free. 6 months of age has mellowed the blend a bit and makes the bottom of the bowl near as good as the top.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Sounds like a blend that I would really enjoy. I'm a big fan of Captain Black, Black Sea. I find the contrast intriguing. I highly recommend it. No goopy mess and a perfect

balance of Sweet and Smoky flavors.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Sounds like a great smoke. Both of the Hearth and Home blends I've tried (Chatham Manor and White Knight) are very good and will have a place in my cellar.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Sweet & Smoky was created to give the line an aromatic English blend, which have become quite popular in the last ten years or so.
Russ

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
To those who have smoked this blend, do you think it tastes similar to frog Morton? I'd appreciate your comments because I miss that blend.

boston

Jun 27, 2018
Boston
Thanks for the replies. May try it anyhow...but the quest for frog replacement continues...

boston

Jun 27, 2018
Boston
Thanks for the replies. May try it anyhow...but the quest for frog replacement continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.