PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare66

Might Stick Around
Dec 24, 2018
I just found out that I live about 10 miles from where they are in Bethlehem. Does anyone one know if they are open to the public? Do they have a retail store there?

loadclear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2017
Hearth and Home is the house brand of PipesandCigars, which is in turn owned by Cigars International.
CI does have a retail store, and although I've never been there, it appears that they sell pipes and pipe tobacco as well...
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/retail/store/ci-bethlehem-super-store/10/

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I recommend the H&H Midtown series of matches to over-the-counter blends that comes in tubs, but also now in small bags so you can sample and see if you want a tub. I like Chestnut, a match to the classic but discontinued Walnut. It's the only non-aromatic in the series, but the others are classic codger aromatics done with seemingly better leaf and fewer additives. Most like them.

dare66

Might Stick Around
Dec 24, 2018
I've been to Cigars International plenty of times I didn't know they owned Hearth and Home. They have three locations in Pa the best one is in Hamburg.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
P&C doesn't have a physical location and there's no retail outlet at the corporate HQ. Both the Hamburg and Bethlehem Superstores carry some Hearth & Home products, but if there's something in particular you want and they don't stock it, they can order it for you. They receive orders at least once a week from the warehouse.
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.