PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
An English Oriental cake that is buttery and spicy. Cool to smoke with a nice floral finish.
Spot on to the above description, very-very tasty blend, as for the floral finish,

it is smooth and in no way a Lakeland style floral, so don't shy too far away with

that comment...I snagged 8oz to try and I'm glad I did (I will be ordering at least

another pound of three on next order), smoking some now in a new MM-Maple

Diplomat.

ram74

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2013
I almost ordered 4 oz of this to try out but decided against it at the last moment. Glad to see you liked it. Next order I will get some.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Mike, that's the story behind Anni Kake:
Anniversary Kake- We wanted to celebrate the 1st anniversary of the Hearth and Home tobaccos with a special blend, and due to a fortunate "accident", we were able to create this one. We ordered a blending Virginia that we expected to be all Red, but it turned out to be a mixture of everything from Lemon through Brown, and when we opened the bag, the aroma was amazing. We were able to order more of this tobacco, and then we combined it with St. James Perique (a good amount), heat-treated and pressed it. The result is a smooth, flavorful cake with a mouth-watering chocolate and fig pouch aroma.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I wanted to order some of this stuff in the samplers I purchased but it was not available.
I am glad to here that its buttery and spicy with a hint of floral. Sounds delicious.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Just ordered a pound of Blunder Kake and another pound of Old Joe Krantz...

Status
Not open for further replies.