PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I could not resist and since they are discounting these due to the FDA Regulations, you had better jump now. Just put them in your court and the 2 get one shows up. My order this morning:
Thank you for shopping at PipesandCigars.com.
Shipping Method:
Free Economy Shipping

Estimated delivery date for in-stock items is 2-6 Business Days.

Order Status
Item Description In Stock Price Qty Total
H&H Marquee Buy 2 Get 1

4 x $9.99 - Hearth & Home Marquee BlackHouse

1 x $9.99 - Hearth & Home Marquee Cerberus

2 x $9.99 - Hearth & Home Marquee Fusilier's Ration

2 x $9.99 - Hearth & Home Marquee Magnum Opus

1 x $9.99 - Hearth & Home Marquee WhiteKnight

1 x FREE - Hearth & Home Marquee Cerberus

2 x FREE - Hearth & Home Marquee El Nino

2 x FREE - Hearth & Home Marquee Viprati In Stock $99.90 1 $99.90

Notes:

Contact us via the Customer Service Request Form or call us toll-free at 1-800-494-9144.

Customer Service Hours:

- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm ET
All orders may be subject to authorization.

Remittance of any taxes on orders shipped outside of Pennsylvania is the responsibility of the purchaser.

Any order changes/additions/cancellations can only be requested through telephone contact with our Customer Service Department no later than 7:00PM ET Mon-Fri. Customer Service can be reached at 1-800-494-9144.
Sub-Total $99.90

Free Economy Shipping $0.00

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Thanks Zito. They don't seem to be advertising this deal, unless maybe they will later this morning. I grabbed 18 tins plus 9 more "free" ones. Laughing...

P&C seems to be clearing out a lot of stock lately. :clap: :worship:

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I need more tobacco like I need... something I don't need. However, this is one of those "I'll Hate Myself If I Don't Take Advantage" sorta deals.... heavy sigh. Thanks a lot Zito, he said in a sarcastic tone.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Just ordered as well. This is our first indisputable event showing what's to come. Scary stuff, but great deal.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
found it hidden in the shadows, straight off P&C site:
"Sadly, due to some new regulations that are coming, all of the current Hearth and Home Marquee blends will disappear from the market. If you smoke these blends on a regular basis or have wanted to try a few, now is the time. We are providing you the best opportunity to stock up and save over the next 2 months with this Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer. All you need to do is add as many tins as you would like in multiples of 3 and we will do the rest"
Thanks Zito for alerting us all

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Interesting. Technically they could file for deeming with the FDA and keep the stuff going for a couple of years, but they have decided not to bother. I guess it makes more financial sense to close up shop on these small market niche blends.
I picked up a few tins as I already have some aging and really don't need more.
By the end of the year it could be like the 1970's again, except there will be no house blends at your local B&M, and the pickings for foreign made products will be slim since after December they will have to comply with FDA regs to sell here.
But take heart. You'll be able to buy all the Middleton blends that you want because their parent company brought this calamity on.

brudnic1

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2012
I ordered 24 tins. Cost $160. No shipping charge. $6.66 per tin

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Please show/tell where this paragraph is on the website. I've looked all over...except where it is.
"Sadly, due to some new regulations that are coming, all of the current Hearth and Home Marquee blends will disappear from the market. If you smoke these blends on a regular basis or have wanted to try a few, now is the time. We are providing you the best opportunity to stock up and save over the next 2 months with this Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer. All you need to do is add as many tins as you would like in multiples of 3 and we will do the rest"

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Glad I could help guys. I was off to play golf early this morning so I posted this quickly without adding more specifics.
Now all we need is a 20% off sale for the 4th of July and you all will be kicking yourselves for not waiting, a mere 33% off. :nana:

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
It is also on the cover of this months catalog. Correct me if I'm wrong zitotczito but you can type in the word marquee in the promo code box an get another 15% off instantly too.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Hmm, good question as my P&C Calendar shows the 15% for June only. I do not have the catalog of which you speak, but lets give it a try and I will be back.

dadgy

Might Stick Around
Nov 13, 2015
Correct me if I'm wrong zitotczito but you can type in the word marquee in the promo code box an get another 15% off instantly too.
That was last months special. I tried it at checkout and it came up invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.