Having One Of Those Epic Smokes, Right Now!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
I am currently experiencing one of those smokes...you know, the ones you don't get everyday(well, not me anyway.) I'm sitting on my rear patio with a Leinenkugel's and a bowl full of And So To Bed. I'm not going to do a full tobacco review but this blend is in my top three. I love smoking it before bed just like the name suggests. I had a great day celebrating two of my little girl's birthday's today. My oldest is turning 8 and my youngest turned 4 on Memorial Day. The weather is perfect and I just couldn't ask for a better setting, mood, tobacco or drink. I wish they were all like this! Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy smoking my pipe but this is a special day for sure. I could sit out here all night. Hope you are having a good night as well. :puffy:

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Life is always better when a plan comes together . There is a sense of pride when a man looks over the family that he has made and knows he is a good provider . Many more happy smokes to you . :D

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Nice I had one of those today too. We had pipe club at a little pub, drank 2 nice ice cold hard ciders and smoked about at hour long bowl of Cut Virginia Plug. Almost heaven!

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Yeah, it wasn't all about the smoke but the smoke was the icing on the cake. Thanks gents.

soggycitybob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I love those. Once in a while the Pipe stars align with a clean bowl, a sweet tobacco with just the right moisture, and a beautiful, starry, cool night.

ciderguy

Can't Leave
May 30, 2013
dhizzy, glad to hear about your great smoke!
shaintiques, what kind of cider were you drinking?

soggycitybob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Just had to share -- epic smoke just happened. Watched a beautiful sunset after a beautiful day. Grabbed my favorite Bjarne. One light -- NO relights! It was like the tobacco was ready to smoke for me. Burnt nice and cool, and I sipped it all the way to the bottom of the bowl for about 45-50 minutes. I wish every time was like that, but I'll take it when the come.

Status
Not open for further replies.