PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownpeter335

Lurker
Sep 11, 2014
Smoking the Bolivar cigars of the fines brand is surely a relaxation and it is definitely a pleasant experience for all.

acutabovebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 18, 2013
Patras - Greece
Bolivar along with R.A. specially Selected are the two brands in the Cuban cigars portfolio that maintain some of the character of the cuban cigars of the past. I live in Greece where cubans are legal and I smoke mostly Nicaraguan cigars because they have big flavours. I make an exception some times and Bolivars are the reason...Enjoy my friend!

yllwbeard

Lurker
Nov 23, 2014
I love Bolivar! I agree with everyone, especially norternneil, I just had a Cuban petite corona last week. Great earthy flavors.

yllwbeard

Lurker
Nov 23, 2014
acutabovebriar, I just took a trip to Athens last week and picked up a nice Butz Choquin for 5 euros! Do you have alot of luck in the flea markets finding old pipes there?

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
I love the Bolivar Coronas Gigantes for cubans, Bolivar Cofradia oscuro 754 Honduras, and Bolivar churchill from the DR.

boilermakerandy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2014
I haven't had a Cuban cigar in years. When I was in grad school at Wake Forest 20+ years ago a fellow student and buddy of mine who was Canadian used to smuggle me back boxes of H. Upmann corona tubos from the Davidoff shop in Montreal when he went home on holiday break to visit his parents. Another grad school buddy, an Indian fellow, used to bring me other Habanas including the genuine Cohibas (before they were copied). Sublime is the only word that comes to mind to describe the smoking experience. Wonderful tobacco that was mind-blowing to experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.