PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
About a tobacco you really liked? It might be because I went on a few month break but I was browsing for some tins and saw Mac Barren Black Ambrosia I loved this smoke when I first started smoking I am so glad we have been rejoined me and my old friend!!
*edit* - Moved to Pipe Tobacco Discussion - Jason

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
All the time. I don't know if it is because I jar everything and they all look the same or I just get senior moments but it is nice to come on to one and be happy again.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Yeah, it happens now and then. I'll pick something up I hadn't smoked in a while, and realize I missed out. :D :puffy:

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I did that with MacBaren Navy Flake. I dont have it in my rotation very often but, when I come back to it, it's a good smoke.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I have so many tobaccos stashed away in cabinets around the house that I forget about favorites all the time. Example: C&D Plantation Evening. This was the blend that introduced me to really fine medium English tobaccos but sometimes the jar gets shuffled to the back of the cabinet and I don't smoke it for months. Russ Ouellette's Distinguished Penguin is another one. What I need is a big stand-up cabinet where I can put all my jars but that's not in the budget right now.
Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.