PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
I am probably the third owner of this 2011 Boswell poker and it's finally found a permanent home because I love it even if no one else did! It looks brand new and barely used. It's an excellent smoker and devoted to Frog Morton blends now.
Being able to follow the history of this pipe it seems the owner who made the original purchase from Boswell's turned it over to a site who sold it has an estate to the Gentleman I purchased it from. Personally, I don't see anything not to love about this pipe. Now it makes me wonder if someone here might have been the original owner. Fess up!
bosey1.jpg

bosey3.jpg

bosey4.jpg

bosey9.jpg

bosey10.jpg

tlag77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
I really like poker shapes anyway, so I would have kept it also.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
As the resident Boswell groupie I can say it was not me. Now I have sold acouple of my Boswells that I have had in the past(usually unsmoked). Sometimes you see them, like them, buy them. But then when you get them they just don't feel right in the hand, So I sell them off.

Now that pipe you have there is fine looking and would have probally not left my home.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
On a Poker, where does the draw/draught hole enter the bowl? Is there a thick bottom and the hole still enters at the deep section of the chamber or is there a well below the draught hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.