PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Last night I was at a wedding, Was out side smoking My pipe when some drunk lady came walking past Me stopped and said Your pipe smells good, Can I have a few puffs on it. I said that I don't let anyone use My pipe, she then asked why not. All I said was can I use Your toothbrush. She said that I was rude to Her. Was I? :?:

jaybird

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2011
I'm the same way when it comes to stuff like that. The only thing that worries me about smoking a pipe in public is having to deal with people asking for a puff. ("no, bug off...get your own!") You could always just tell people you have herpes.
lol

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Drunk people... sheez. And you were the rude one?
I have and consistently tell people I have ghonnasyphiherpeles and to stay the frag away from me. I'm very OCD though, so when my meds aren't working I won't even drink out of a cup that has been out of my sight for even a moment. I'm cute though so I can tell people that I'd grow a dick just so they could suck it and get away with it. ;)

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
I had this drunk chick at the local irish pub just come up and take my pipe out of my mouth and start puffing on it. I took it back promptly and dumped it out, then put it in my pocket. The night smoke was over... Drunk people are idiots. :crazy:

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Was at a party last night, everybody liked my pipe (I was smoking 1Q). No requests to try it though. I feel lift out now :(

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
there is a picture somewhere on my FB profile of a chick happily puffing away on my pipe (unlit) while I had left it unattended. They also like to crawl all over my Harley and get pics took when I am not around. It is people I know, and they are just being cute or funny or drunk, so I don't get worked up about it.
A strange chick asking to smoke my pipe would likely have me reaching for my zipper. A strange chick on my Harley better be reaching for my zipper.

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
i share with friends just to spread the joy but random people no way i dont want what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.