PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
We were talking about the History Channel special, the Hatfields and McCoys not long back. I had ordered a DVD of that from them thinking it would be best to watch at my leisure and knowing there would be more to it than what was shown on TV. Well, it finally came today!! I'm anxious to watch it this weekend and it's rated at 290 minutes long. That will take a lot of popcorn. Also, it's in 5.1 Dolby Digital so when the shooting starts my two rear channel speakers and Polk 12" subwoofer will probably run my dog out of the house.

reichenbach

Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I'll also add that if you haven't watched it yet, everything about the movie is superb and you are in for a treat. If you have seen it, I'm not telling you anything new

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
I saw it on TV but wanted the DVD since I knew there would be more to it than what you saw on the tube. I'm getting my popcorn ready for Friday night, my dog beside me and a 2-liter Diet Coke. I'll put it on pause for a spell and go out on the deck for a smoke. Life is good.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have it coming next in my Netflix que, Blu-Ray version. Looking forward to seeing this series as I missed it on the History channel during the first run.

colcolt

Jun 11, 2012
photoman-They do have it in blue ray as I recall seeing it on the History Channel's website. If you had a set up that would take advantage of that technology, it would be fantastic...unfortunately, I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.