PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plugugly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2015
I've been trying to see his web site. It is reachable but it's very dysfunctional - even through the Pipes Magazine link. His site's recently been improved so -- just a glitch?

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I have noticed that also, at times it seems to flutter and items won't load. I close the site and then go back latter and it works fine. This has happened many times and probably something Steve should check.

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
Doesn't work for me. Flickers and reloads constantly. Can't scroll down the page and view items. It's like instantaneous.
Chrome on mac.

5star

Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
It sometimes works on my iPhone, other times it flickers - - with a lock logo appearing & disappearing up where the web address is shown.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Was working yesterday with no problems...today, not so good. It's flickering.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Howdy Gang and thanks for the concern. First, my website has not been hacked. It has several layers of security which was actually one of the first things we employed before going online with the new eCommerce site.
I have actually had this "flickering" issue - mostly occurring with my Canadian customers, but some USA customers in certain parts of the country - occur sporadically and it is very annoying. But, like all new sites, it sometimes takes awhile to identify and resolve issues. Tech Support is working with my website host and I have confidence that they will find and correct the source of the "flickering" problem. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused some of you and sure do appreciate your patience during the still ongoing building and fine tuning process.

rdavid

Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
I just now discovered that the pages are trying to reload every second or so not allowing me to do anything, scroll down etc.
I simply stopped the page from loading and it seems to work after that. Using Google Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop. Panhandle area of Florida. AT&T high speed internet. Hope this helps.

bluegrasspipe

Jan 13, 2017
I have had the same issues as Rdavid on google chrome and with my ipad. I find that you can just stop the screen from trying to reload and it still works ok.

Steve, also I have been in touch with your IT guy to try to help as best I can. Good luck and thanks.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Thanks bluegrasspipe!
For any of you who are having those "flickering" issues when accessing my website, you can sure help me out by doing the following if you have the time and inclination -
Please email admin@pipestud.com with the following information:
1. Device and Operating System you are using

2. Web Browser you are using

3. Your IP address (Go to https://www.whatismyip.com and copy/paste the numbers labeled "Your Public IPv4 is:")

4. Approximate time and date you experienced the issue
My tech support guru says that doing the above will help narrow down where the issue is coming from.
Thanks again to all of you for such interest in the welfare of my new website. It is very gratifying to me and rest assured that I am working hard to give you the best presentation I possibly can.
Pipestud

cohiba007

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2018
Orlando FL
Same issue for me on iPad with safari and chrome browser. Page just keep reloading every second. Hitting stop works but pages don’t fully load.

Status
Not open for further replies.