Has Anyone Received This Email?

(15 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by indianafrank
  • Latest reply from brian64
  1. indianafrank

indianafrank

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I received an email, the subject line read.

“REVERSE LOST BRAIN CELLS.”

The email was from some brain Doctor. After I read it, I thought. “Why would that Doctor send me that email. Does he think I’m a candidate for whatever he’s selling?”

I mean, I’m no Einstein, but I think I’m smart enough to ask the question. “How the hell does a person lose brain cells?” Brain cells can’t just fall out of our heads. Unless maybe we lose them through our ears. I guess that’s a possibility though. And a person wouldn’t know if they had brain cell leakage because the cells are too small to see with the naked eye. I learned that in Biology class. Nor did the Doctor in the email say how we lose brain cells.

His email said that there’s a new product he developed ,and if you drink it twice every day, your lost brain cells will be replaced by new ones.

Ya right! “I’m not falling for that one.” I told my wife.

“Good.” She said. “Remember when you bought that herbal tea that was supposed to increase libido…and then we ended up rushing you to the emergency room?”

“That wasn’t my fault.” I told her. “The instructions stating “drink just one cup in a 24 hour period” should have been more specific. And besides, the 4 cups I drank that day tasted really good. They should make that stuff taste awful so people don’t want to drink more than one cup.”

Lost brain cells formula. What’a scam!

BTW, has anyone else received this email?

I don't know where I'm going...but sooner or later I'll get there.
    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sounds great! How much?

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. brian64

brian64

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That's why I wear ear plugs at all times.

“Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out.” – George Carlin
    Posted 2 years ago #
  4. cshubhra

cshubhra

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You lose brain cells (neurons) throughout your life - having said that, I don't know if there is a cure - I positively think there isn't

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

We can all think of things that hasten the death/removal of brain cells. Ear plugs are a good idea, also not sleeping on one's side helps retard the loss, no doubt.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Was just listening to it the other day:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4_bHa4J2A

"My own experience has been that the tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whiskey." -- William Faulkner

The Metal Mixtures
    Posted 2 years ago #
  7. puffy

puffy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There is several conditions that are caused when Brain cells die.My mother died from Parkinsons.We were told today in fact that my wife's mother has this condition.She's hearing voices that aren't there.She's also losing her ability to reason.She's almost 93 We wonder how much longer she will know us.The doctor said at best he could slow it down if that...That email sounds like a scam...There is no cure...We don't lose brain cells they just die.

Life's most valuable treasure is..Love
    Posted 2 years ago #
  8. mawnansmiff

mawnansmiff

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I believe I read somewhere that the smoking of Latakia contributes hugely to the loss of brain cells whereas smoking FVF has the opposite effect. Quite remarkable really

Regards,

Jay.

...take up thy stethoscope and walk...
    Posted 2 years ago #
  9. tbradsim1

tbradsim1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I lose Brain cells every time I eat Boudoin & Cracklings, I then fire up my Big pipe with FVF and WHAMM-O, Mr Eistien again.

The Old Cajun
    Posted 2 years ago #
  10. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I believe I read somewhere that the smoking of Latakia contributes hugely to the loss of brain cells whereas smoking FVF has the opposite effect. Quite remarkable really

Believing you've read a falsity doesn't make it true! Latakia not only enhances brain cells, but increases tolerance for spelling and grammatical mistakes by others. Sea what i meen?

Posted 2 years ago #
  11. didimauw

didimauw

Mod

Login to Send PM

I would be offended if I got an email like that. There's nothing wrong with me.

I would be offended if I got... I would be offended...I would be off... I have all MOST some a few of my brain... thingys...the squishy stuff inside my skull...

I would be offended if I got an e-mail like that. There's nothing wrong with me, wrong with me, wrong with me, wrong with me.

What were we talking about again?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    Posted 2 years ago #
  12. mawnansmiff

mawnansmiff

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

"but increases tolerance for spelling and grammatical mistakes by others."

Of that I am in no doubt which would explain its popularity in certain regions of the world

Regards,

Jay.

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Any and all medical claims made in advertising anywhere should be immediately discounted, even if they are from a big well-known pharmaceutical company. When they are being peddled by the person who claims to have developed the remedy, you are almost guaranteed they do nothing or could be harmful. And of course, remain wary of even meds properly prescribed by doctors you trust. Even docs can be, and are, misled. Don't read an ad and go ask your doc for that drug. Let him or her prescribe what they think works, but don't hesitate to ask questions when something is prescribed and any time after you start using it. Improvement in brain and/or sexual function are big come-ons for bogus medications.

Posted 2 years ago #
  14. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Didimod- You got that right; being offended is the 21st C answer to a lot of things.

I've noticed I haven't seen any pump-up pills for sometime. Either my spam filters are working better, or the universe found out I won't buy that stuff!

Posted 2 years ago #
  15. brian64

brian64

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Any and all medical claims made in advertising anywhere should be immediately discounted, even if they are from a big well-known pharmaceutical company.

I would say especially if they are a big well-known pharmaceutical company.

Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   greeneyes, acidpox, alaskanpiper, anthonyrosenthal74, jiminks, glassjapan, tbradsim1, spartacus, madox07, mrenglish, cigrmaster, danimalia, condorlover1, tkcolo