PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Thinking of going back. I am only a few courses short of my MBA at Golden Gate University didn't require the GMAT then. I'll definitely need a GMAT refresher course somewhere. I'll be smoking a lot of tobacco in my studies if I pursue this. The MBA program at ASU is $57k and its 72k at UT. Dang.

Jul 15, 2011
The only one of us here that I know has an MBA is Lawrence, so he would probably be the one to ask about that. Lawrence, where you at?! :puffy:

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
Ahh, no. Im doing economics and they only needed GRE. I think they are similar though. I just got a GRE "study book" and spent time with it every day for about a month leading up to the test. Also, lots of free online practice including an actual GRE practice test put out by the company.
I studied with a cigar in hand!
I looked at UT knoxville. Good econ program, but they just built a new business school building that's very nice!

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I took something, might have been the GRE, as part of my graduate level application. That was about 18 years ago though. I do remember getting a study guide like Gray. I also remember doing well overall and, for some reason, REALLY well on the math portion. Unfortunately, I wasn't going into engineering or anything involving math more complex than the basic statistics needed for standard research and hypothesis testing.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
im a bit nervous because I super suck at taking tests. I'll have to do some serious study. I've done well in my career but im a bit intimidated by taking tests.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Damn that's costly. I lucked out when I did my Master's in Engineering and my employer paid for it. I was thinking of looking into an MBA, but I think I just got a black eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.