PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I'm at work on Friday(the 13TH to boot!) and one of the VP's of the company and my boss roll in. They have a video guy with them to do a little shoot about my store. It is the first store in the company started 20 years ago and now up to 150 stores. Ok, I've been running this store for over 15 years and the company has been good to me. Next thing I know, a car comes flying in the parking lot,2017 Cadillac, another one of my bosses jumps out and says for your years of service and dedication it's leased to me for the next 18 months. Drive and enjoy! Shocked the shit out of me!...

0NoJioW.jpg

C0iTcDa.jpg
..... :D

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Thanks Brad! How you felling? Better I hope. I ain't much of a religious man, but I say a prayer for ya. Your one of the good ones to... Dave

Jan 8, 2013
Wait... what? You mean there are still businesses out there that not only appreciate their employees but SHOW their appreciation? 8O
Edit: That's just awesome :) Congratulations, and enjoy the ride :clap:

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
You don't see perks very often any more. You must be a one hell of a employee. Congrats!

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
weezell that's awesome. You obviously deserved it.
I had a boss once. He gave me walking papers.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
That is great. watch out for 1099-misc income. Some companies will file a 1099-misc on you, others won't, you should ask to confirm. Congrats again

Status
Not open for further replies.