PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
As a resident of north Houston and a huge fan of the Texans I am very happy that HBO's Hard Knocks is featuring my team this fall. But, I am not excited that the team has to endure this bs. I hope all goes well.
I am a huge huge HUGE J.J. Watt fan, since before they drafted him. Imo, he encompasses everything an NFL football player should be. My only complaint is his now rumored GF Caroline Wozniacki. He had stated last year that GF's, and or family is on hold till he is done with professional football. And I was so proud of his thoughts on this. It is a distraction from the job at hand for those truly striving to be the best ever, and there are very few productive years in this profession at this level. He got it, now ... idk, but I have faith in him.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
LOL - I was expecting a photo of a pipe all busted up from knocking out ash. Enjoy the season!

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
The only people who like Hardknocks are the NFL, HBO, fans and the team's NOT featured. Everything I've read about the Hard Knocks/Team dynamic is arduous and a distraction from training camp activities. I'd never wish it on my Broncos and luckily they've only ever been featured in the Dallas Cowboys first appearance on the show wen they came to Dove Valley for a joint practice and scrimmage prior to a pre-season game.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I prefer reality cheerleading to reality football.

Unfortunately, the blockheaded McCaskey family ditched the Honey Bears after the victorious '85 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.