Not open for further replies.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
x1ettc.gif

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
My wife flew out Tues to one of our kids in the PNW for a wk. It was my gift to her! ;) Looking forward to a day of rememberance and solitude as I get out in the woods with my dog, as soon as it warms up a bit this morning.
Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Smoked some PS LBF on the way to work. But after I get done making my time and a half for the day, it is time for some good eats with the family.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Yes, once again, happy turkey day to everyone.
I'm sitting here drinking my port wine, 3 glasses already, waiting for the outlaws to arrive.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
The meal is concluded. A fine feast, my wife is a wonderful cook bless her heart. Only we two and my youngest son, a quiet day. My wife heads for Toledo to go Black Friday shopping with her sister, an annual event. Finishing a glass of the wine from dinner with my Falcon meerschaum bowl from meerqueen filled with Sam Gawith Holiday 2006. Pie and coffee later with more football. Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is truly my favorite holiday. It accomplishes everything Christmas offers but doesn't take six weeks of planning and six months to pay it off.
Mike S.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Well it's over, everyone ate, visited, no one miffed, I kind of sit back at these events and take it in. Heard the twin son tell his twin sister about the time in fifth grade he and 2 of his friends were brought to principals office and principal started to rip their butts. Looking at my son he said why the grin Mr Stuart. Stuart said sir you need to go home for a real ass ripping Sir. I grinned as I heard that, the older they get , the more you find out. Happy Whatever every body, hope you're getting rest as these holidays wear me out a plenty.

Aug 14, 2012
Bradley: I never told my parents that I could forge both their signatures effectively. As far as an ass beating at home, forget it. I just didn't permit it.

As far as Thanksgiving goes, I am thankful nobody bothered me, and am hoping for the same non event for xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.