PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
A hearty and happy Thanksgiving weekend to my fellow Canadians and a Happy Thanksgiving to our fellow pipers to the south, and around the world for that matter, as well..... even though the Yanks celebtrate it on the wrong day. Cheer and God bless.

Jan 8, 2013
But it's not even Halloween yet!!!! Haha! I wouldn't say we celebrate Thanksgiving on the wrong day in the U.S. I think it's just two separate similar holidays in two separate countries. Here's a question though. Do people living on the U.S and Canada border celebrate both?

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
yep nothing like a stomach full of turkey, a cup full of ale and a bowl full of tobac, happy thankgiving, dont eat to much turkey, you will regret it later.

stranger

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving! My wife spent all day cooking the bird and we all ate until we exploded. Great day with the family but it also brought our first snowfall with a couple of inches falling throughout the weekend. Might be time to bust out the heaters in the garage before I light up a bowl.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving from the sunny rainy west coast. I had my first pipe in the back shed for the season after a hearty meal I cooked for the family.

Jan 8, 2013
Well, from down here in Texas, it's good to know ya'll up there in the North had a nice Thanksgiving. May you have many more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.