PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
I would like to wish a Happy Father's Day to all those fathers, including my father, who introduced their sons to pipe smoking. Thanks Dad. Craig

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
Here's to all of the dad's out there. Even if they didn't themselves smoke a pipe but once or twice, they must have done something right. Apparently we pipe smokers all turned out a cut above the rest. :wink:
Happy Father's Day gents! I hope you all have the relaxing day that you deserve. :puffy:

Jul 12, 2011
+1 w/papipeguy
My two sons got their Dad this wonderful gift;

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/early-fathers-day-gift-ardor-rusticated-bent-apple-with-silver

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I am really missing my dad today. If I know him, I would probably not approve of my pipe smoking because he'd immediately equate it to cigarette smoking. Then I'd spend some more time with him, he'd see my love of it, how much I've learned, how much it has enhanced my already rich life, and then he's begin to better understand it. After a while, he'd ask me about it and want to know more. This scenario has played itself out several times in my life with him. He was such a great man. I would consider myself a success if I could be 1/2 the man he was. He was flawed like all of us but he was truly a great man.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Happy Father's day to all the dads on the site. I am having a great day surrounded by my 4 kids as I watch the US Open, smoke my pipe and have them wait on me hand and foot. My dad passed in 1998 and if he were still here, he would be smoking a cigar while I smoke my pipe.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I hope you all are having a great Day! It was really nice chatting with my kids. They are just amazing! We will be having our fun in a few more weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.