Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Wishing all a very Happy Hump Day :puffy:
Smoking some Peterson University Flake in an Ardor w/side of Goose+Tonic ( seem to be like'in these lately )

happyhumpday-450x600.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
NICE! I figured since the weather here has been really nice I would switch up from bournon and single malts to something a lil lighter like the Goose. I really enjoy a nice bourbon ; I was always a Booker's fan, but found Buffalo Trace as well, outstanding for a 90-Proof bourbon, smooth w/long sweet finish. Also give Grangestone 21yr a go, for $49.00/750ml bottle, outstanding single malt
The Ardor for such a large pipe, is almost a feather-weight hang'in from the jaw, just goes to show you the pipe-masters at work :worship:
Also dig the Northwoods and the Boswell's also make outstanding hand-made pipes, I have about 5 of them last time I checked ;-)
This Boswell ShotShell sitting in front of a pile of briar is an outstanding English blend smoker

photo-17-600x448.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks junkyarddawg, have two Ardor's and while a lil pricey sometimes.....outstanding smokers from Day-One
Here are much better pictures of my two Ardor's from SP.com, they do a much better job with the images :puffy:
002-004-13381-343x600.jpg

Here is the 2nd Ardor, my two Sons got for me last Father's day

ardor1.jpg

ardor2.jpg

ardor3.jpg

ardor4.jpg

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Dragon, beautiful Ardors, i am a big fan of them. I really like the dark dark stain on the first one and how the grain is highlighted in lighter shades. The birdseye on the rim is beautiful and tight as well. I have one Ardor, a chubby squat Rhodesian, and it smokes wonderfully, especially with flakes. Ardor's are constantly on my list when checking ebay, but it seems too many pipers know how good of pipes they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.