Status
Not open for further replies.

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
Aerinmoremixture007.jpg
Aerinmoremixture005.jpg

Happy 2010 Holloween PipesMagazine.com !!!

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
not sure if its my computer but im unable to see the vid =/ but by the pics awesome looking cat! just wouldn't want to be looking out the window from behind it lol
Happy Hallows eve =D

reddazes

Might Stick Around
Sep 26, 2010
Happy Hallows Eve! ^_^ Everyone be safe and remember to always accept candy from strangers! :P lol

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Happy Halloween everyone.
I wish this cat was mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSrUTVSGnI

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
Never really understood why such a Christian country celebrates the most pagan of festivals. But then again I have never quite understood why the Pope still caries a pagan title?

Oh well, have a good All Hallows Eve. And let's hope the Ghosties don't play a trick on your Ghoulies!

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Happy Halloween! Hardly had any kids come to the door trick-or-treating. Now I've got a huge stash... unfortunately it's candy, not pipe tobacco!
Simon

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Same boat some years over 100 this year about 30 . Put new mantles in the gas light all three front lights on , two signs that light up .Two Jackolaterns .It was all over by 8:00pm .Quess the kids have in the morning and that put a stop to it . Two boys were so old I almost gave them disposable razors instead of candy . lol

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Again in the 9 years I have lived in this house...

We have had 3 Trick or Treaters....

Again, none this year....

Of course if we don't have any candy for them, that's when we'll have 50.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Like excav8tor, I'm amazed at how popular Halloween is here. I can see the "Trick 'R Treat" thing for the kids;

but over the past few decades folks around here have gone to greater lengths, and expense, to decorate their property

-- exceeding even Christmas, it seems.
While I'm on a rant, I deplore the gruesome blood and guts slasher type movies that seem so popular these days.

I'd like to see the classic Gothic horror films (Frankenstein, et al.) get more air time on the tube this time of year.

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
I also have a huge bowl full of candy left - this is bad, can't diet with candy in the house. I'm going to have to give it to coworkers or something.

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
I'd like to see the classic Gothic horror films (Frankenstein, et al.) get more air time on the tube this time of year.
There was a time when the mear thought of something going to happen was enough to scare the cr** out of you, and now it is not horror unless you actually see the 'slashing.'
I reckon it's the fact that peoples minds are so messed up, that actually seeing the slashing is not as bad as imagining it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.