PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunk

Lurker
Oct 21, 2012
Practice run? Or are you in an Australian time zone? Good start anyways...

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I just finished up a week of Night shift for the 1st time in years and my days are messed up. Thanks for reminding me what day it is. :rofl:

I was a good practice run so far tho. LOL

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
After our pipe club last night, I'm feeling the effects of smoking for 3 hours straight. I'll man up and get a few bowls in this afternoon, but right now I'm feeling almost hung over!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Happy WNTD ! Just placed an order with 4noggins. Will celebrate with 2 bowls tonight- just got some P. Stokkebye Black Currant and more 1Q.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
It's "World no Tobacco Day" we are celebrating by smoking and buying more than usual.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
Thank you, I'm going to Google and do some reading. :D
I suppose I need to make sure I have at least 2 bowls tonight instead of my usual one. Thank you for educating me!
SMOKE ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!! :puffy:

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Enjoying a bowl of Black Mallory and placed another TAD order this morning. Happy WNTD everybody. I will be cracking a "new" tin as the day suggests when I get home from work.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Just blew my June allowance celebrating WNTD: This AM placed an order with Rich (4noggins), then I won a bid on ebay for a nice looking Falcon pipe, and if that wasn't enough, placed an order with Russ (P&C) for the Captain Black special. (Guess I won't complain if my wife goes shopping.)
I'm so tired, all I have left to do is puff on my Comoy - decided to try McC's Topper.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Taking the wife to the airport tonight, she is flying to Boston tomorrow. I will celebrate WNTD during my 90 minute drive home with my large Peretti Pot and a bowl full of likely some Nightcap.

Status
Not open for further replies.