PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
So Monday is a statutory holiday here, so my wife and I took today off.
We packed up the car and tripped up the road a ways to a lovely conservation area where she switched into cross country skis, while I loaded my Royal Danish with Gawith's Best Brown and strapped into snowshoes. The wind was light, the sky was clear and the birds were out.
I cut the flake into cubes, and lit at the start of the trail, with only a couple pauses to relight the bowl lasted for half of the 2km loop we slowly traversed and provided me with a lovely relaxing smoke.
A truly enjoyable way to smoke outside in winter... next time I have to remember the hip flask or tippy stick and some Lagavullin.
Happy Friday folks.
-- Pat

flippinbird87

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2012
And a happy Friday to you too! That is a great way to spend the day, with the one you love, and the pipe you love.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Friday is typically my pipe day. It's when I get together with my buddy who also smokes, our wives sit in the house and do whatever it is they do, we retreat to the front porch, puff away and shoot the breeze. It's become my favorite part of the week.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Happy Friday. I woke up this AM and had a very nice bowl of Boswells Berry Cobbler in my Boswell pipe. Life is good. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.