Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
20180615_162948.jpg

smittyd

Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
Messed up the pic . I am trying to use my phone and I am having a hard time. If anyone can fix the picture, great! If not I will upload when I get home.

smittyd

Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
Thank you for the fix. This is a Jobey Asti R20. I got it for a ridiculously low price. It came very clean . I just had to shine up the vulcnite stem a bit. I did by this for myself because a little buddy told me the kids had already bought me a few tins of Black Frigate. Which I have not tried yet so I am excited about the too. Guess I have to wait till Sunday for that.

smittyd

Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
I do fancy myself as somewhat of a pirate. Does anyone else here have any Jobey pipes? I have 2 now, and I love them both. My other Jobey is a slight bent bulldog.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Betcherbutt, smitty! I've got two Strombolis & am always on the lookout for another good looker. The Jobey link beats all heck out if Carey's magic sten, inch for me. :puffpipe:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Speaking of unicorns, one of my most *favorite* favorite smokes is a Hilson Unicorn that is exactly (& I do mean EXACTLY) like one I had & dearly loved 40-some ago when I worked for Tinder Box. If I remember I'll try to work a snap of it & upload sometime this weekend. I couldn't believe my luck when I found it on eBay a couple of months ago!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Jobey makes a pretty pipe. That's really nice. I have a little straight billiard with spot carving and a cream colored stem, not pricey but eye catching.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
That they are, good sir. For all my stodginess in some areas, when it comes to pipes (*&* shirts), "button-down" I am most definitely not. Some aren't my exact style, but by & large show me a screwball pipe & you'd better be prepared to protect its ownership. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.