PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Same to you Allan and the rest of the PipesMagazine world. My wife asked what I wanted for Fathers Day and I told her I'd just ordered Neill Roans new book "Comoys Blue Riband". It arrived on Saturday and she whisked it away until this morning. Oddly, I'm smoking an Ashton in this shot!

sidious

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2014
Happy fathers day all! My 6 and 7 year old took me out for lunch and a movie on Friday for fathers day. This morning they made me breakfast in bed to celebrate my birthday. Now they are taking me out to a swap meet where I will be keeping an eye out for pipes. Tonight the whole family will get together for BBQ and bday/father's day cake. Life is good :)

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
happy father's day to all, as well.
special day here...daughter and her husband are having a father's day/"reveal" cookout later this evening...along with everything else, son and his wife will find out the sex of the newest grandchild to be born this november.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Congrats to you all.
Going to a bbq now and bringing my pipe with me. Hope no one will give me a hard time. I'll bring a VA blend as to hope not to 'offend' anyone.
Meeting my daughter and her husband and his parents for dinner in the city this evening.
Life is good.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Happy Father's Day gents.
I'm on the couch with my oldest watching the US Open. I cracked a new blend to me today, C&D's Five O'Clock Shadow. Looking forward to trying it later tonight. G/F is in the kitchen making me an apple pie. Dinner is steak and mashed with a side of veggies.
Good times...Good times indeed.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Happy Father's Day to all! My wife and four children took me out to lunch, made me home-made cards, bought me a bottle of Chianti, a 12-pack of Samuel Adams beer, and two ounces of Dunhill My Mixture 965, which I am enjoying on the hammock right now. I am happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.