PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Wishing everyone a happy Canada Day. I hope that wherever you are, and however you're celebrating, that you'll have a chance for a contemplative smoke. If you have a chance, post pics of your Canada Day celebrations and smokes. I'll come back with pics after I've had my morning coffee.
-- Pat

wolfe64

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
Happy Canada Day !!!!!

Family is coming over this morning for bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes and hash browns :mrgreen:
Mark

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Working today and taking Friday of in lieu. Pretty good deal as there is no one in the office but me.
Nonetheless, have started off the morning with a little GL Pease Montgomery in a Sébastien Beo Smooth Apple. Will probably stick with that for the day, then who knows what this evening's festivities will bring.
Happy Canada Day indeed!!!!!
veronica-canada.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Happy Canada Day to our northern neighbors. I've enjoyed my visits north as a tourist and business traveler, ridden the elevator up the CBN tower in Toronto and visited the little offshore island there off-season, admired the black squirrels and the cold but lovely dry weather in March. I love Montreal, the river, the art museum, the food, the adept bi-lingual culture. Have a happy day!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Happy Canada Day!
We usually make it up to Whistler every other year for it or so, but this isn't the year. Take care and don't get too crazy.
=D

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Canada Day will be a pretty laid back event for my family on Vancouver Island. It is a busy time of year for us. My wife and I celebrated out 12th wedding anniversary yesterday and my daughter turns 11 on July 4th.
I am sure we will take a swim in the ocean to cool off this afternoon as we do most days. I had hoped to smoke a bowl on my back deck later today but a stiff breeze may push me into the back shed. I might celebrate by cracking a tin of something I have not tried before.

littlebubba

Lurker
Jun 12, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
Happy Canada Day !
It's gonna be a hot one in Vancouver today, guess I'll just sit on my deck (in the shade) and take care of my monthly cleaning of all pipes (only 7 of them) and smoke a bowl or 2 ... or 3..... It's gonna be tough but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Have a good one everybody.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
They started partying early. Sun's been blotted out by their pipe and grill smoke for three days now down here in Minnesota.
Happy Canada Day!
(which just happens to co-incide with "Happy Legalization of Marijuana in Minnesota Day!")

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
Happy Canada Day! We just returned from an early picnic at Lake Erie. Here I am having a cob full of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match. If you look up the shore you can see a Great Blue Heron that was hanging out there for quite awhile until more people started showing up. Hope everybody has a great day.
eFc5H7S.jpg

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I just finished my first ever bowl of SG Skiff Mixture. What a heavenly smoke to discover on Canada Day.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Happy Canada Day to my brothers and sisters in the GWN. I suppose tonight will be a bowl full of Klondike Gold in my Brigham Chinook Saucer - and I bet that is what brdavidson will be smoking as well :)

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Working today as well but also have Friday off in lieu. Will be caamping with my lovely wife and some of our friends at Wheatley Provincial Park from Thursday to Monday. Weather is looking awesome, trailer is packed and ready to go for when I get home in the morning. Looking forward to relaxing by the fire with a good pipe and some good whiskey.
HAPPY CANADA DAY everyone. Enjoy and stay safe. Jim :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.