PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaddy306

Lifer
Aug 7, 2013
Regina, Canada
Happy Canada Day to all the Canucks out there!
After two weeks of rain and cloud, and a flooded basement, I'm finally enjoying a nice summer day.

Released the bearded dragon in the front yard, keeping an eye on him while I enjoy a bowl of SPC Plum Pudding in my Canadian-made Brigham 613 prince.

Dec 24, 2012
You too. Just had a bowl of HU Director's Cut and am about to jump into the pool with the kids. Steak on the barbie later.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Glad to hear our Canadian fellows are enjoying life! I haven't been there since I moved from Michigan in the late 70s. Nice clean air, lots of pines, good beer... shoot I guess I'll break out my DVD of "Strange Brew" and light up my Brigham to reminisce.

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
When I lived in Michigan, I'd go to a favorite restaurant in Sarnia on July 1st for my birthday celebration with friends. I enjoyed all the locals celebrating my birthday with me. Happy Canada Day!!

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
A Happy Holiday to all you Canadians! Get that swimming in while you can. You'll be skating on it soon enough, lol!

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Went and met up with http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/profile/cgrd this afternoon, smoked a few more bowls then usual for the both of us, traded some tobacco's, and had some good conversation. Also got some penzance to try, as well as smoked some of the chicagoland best blend winner, a balkan, quite similar to nightcap, and an awesome Vaper crumblecake custom made from lj perretti's for a pipe group out of only 4 pounds made. Plus a nice dr. Grabow full bent and a corncob pipe and a bunch of other tobacco's. Time flew by, we spent 3 hours and it seemed like an hour only. Great guy and had an awesome time talking politics, pipes, tobacco, and careers mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.