PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2019
It's my 33rd BDay today. To celebrate I spent my day drinking and smoking. Had a tobacco tasting with a friend and several tobaccos I received recently. He's kind of a one blend man, and I'm trying to help him broaden his horizons. He's open to it, just not something he'd set off on his own. Anyways I closed the night off with this.
zxmyds.jpg

Laphroaig quarter cask, some SPC Plum Pudding, and a brand spanking new Savinelli. Happy birthday to me indeed.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
My first 2.5 - 3 yrs of earnest piping I was very much into experimenting with various blends and also to get to know more about each varietal.

Now, I am content to stay within a 'comfortable' range of quality pure bulks. New tastes are not really something I seek now.

If some drunken 33 yr old wants to drag out all his unobtanium to smoke with me on his birthday, I suppose I would indulge.

Happy 33rd Birthday!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Nice blend and distillation for a good day. I'm more than twice that old, but 33 was a fine year, lots to unfold and enjoy in terms of experiences.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
You have good taste for a 33 yr old. Enjoy your youth, and hope your Birthday was special. I don’t have candles on my cakes now because it will melt the cake. :rofl:

garywwhite

Lurker
May 5, 2019
Have a Happy Birthday!! I am going to be 69 this month and envy your youth. My son is 38. Keep on piping!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Well, happy b-day, bubba! Ah, yes, 33. I think I remember that. :)
Then again I'm the guy who gave himself a wake for his 30th, so.... -laugh- Like Tom & a few others I've lapped 33 a couple of times, & frankly given the operator abuse model's suffered, "I'm just happy to BE here!"
Bill

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I can almost remember 33
Oh yeah, I remember that!That was right around the divorce from my second wife. Has anybody seen my ass? I lost it around that time... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.