PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dongreyface

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Marietta, Ohio
As I am about to turn the big 3 0 on saturday, I decided to buy myself an early b-day present. From pipesandcigars.com I bought myself the 'Froggy Went a Courting' tin sample pack which has all 4 tobaccos in the Frog Morton series, a special blend of tobacco that McClellend made for the site called 'Lazy Day' and a sweet new Peterson pipe which is my first Peterson. I don't have them yet, so no personal pictures, but here is the link to the pipe. It's a straight bulldog from their Shannon series. http://www.pipesandcigars.com/peshpi15bu.html
I should get them in a couple days....I can't wait.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Happy Birthday, man! I have a B10 Shannon Series and enjoy the pipe. I'm finding it to be a great Penzance smoker, too.
Enjoy them all. I've heard all good things about the Frog Morton series.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Happy 30th. My b-day is coming up on the 12th so hopefully I can join you in some great tobacco gifts!
FYI: If you added the 50g tins of Frog Morton to your cart yourself instead of clicking on the "sampler" you save like a couple bucks lol just saying... :puffy:

dongreyface

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Marietta, Ohio
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. And this being my birthday, I figured today should be the day I try the new pipe....and it's been a could torturous days since I recieved the pipe to not smoke it. I have, however, taken pictures for you all.....here ya go.
IMAG0412.jpg
IMAG0413.jpg
IMAG0418.jpg
IMAG0410.jpg
IMAG0419.jpg

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Happy Birthday. I know you will like the frogs, they are great blends and it looks like a great pipe you picked up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.