Happy Birthday!!! It's Alberts' Birthday!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
images

Put That in Your Pipe
Einstein loved smoking a pipe, and evidently gave a good deal of thought to why it so appealed to him. "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs," he said in 1950 when, at the age of 71, he became a lifetime member of the Montreal Pipe Smokers Club.
http://www.foxnews.com/science/slideshow/2013/03/14/celebrating-albert-einstein/?intcmp=features#slide=5#ixzz2NXY6j5Yn
Albert Einstein was born at Ulm, in Württemberg, Germany, on March 14, 1879.

He would be 134 years old today.
Albert II, Prince of Monaco (Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre Grimaldi; born 14 March 1958)
Unfornately Prince Albert couldn't come to the phone.... Because he was in the can.... :rofl:
Sorry couldn't resist... I know... Wrong Prince Albert. :D

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Not many people know this but I tutored little AL in math when he was a young man. I know I look pretty good for my age.
Happy Birthday to the most brilliant man I have ever heard about.

john218

Part of the Furniture Now
May 5, 2012
Connecticut
His brain was preserved for research before he was cremated and several pieces were sent to different pathologists. If they showed a whole, intact brain, it isn't his.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
My physics professor in college worked with and smoked with prof. Einstein.
I can only imagine what the two talked about. I know I wouldn't have understood any of it, but it would have been fun to listen and walk away even more confused than I already was at that stage of my college career.
I know what they smoked, however. My prof. smoked Reveleation, too, among a number of other OtCs. A top shelf along the walls of his lab/classroom were solidly lined with cans of PA, SWR, H&H, Reveleation, and others.
I smoked Reveleation, too, then, thinking, hoping, it might impart some magical thing to my brain.
It didn't.
I dropped physics in the nick of time.
Happy birthday, Mr. Albert!

Status
Not open for further replies.