PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Sad. Sorry for your loss :( it feels awkward to say Happy Birthday in a situation such as this..., So I say this with a partial, awkward grin, Happy Birthday?

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Happy Birthday, Cosmic! Sorry to learn about your friend though. I hope you can still find time to enjoy your day with your new bride. PS: I love the pic with the book & reading glasses!

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Happy Birthday... wishing you many years of good health ... I feel a bit weird as I just posted in the other thread then I come here... but I wish you all the best.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Happy birthday Mike! I know what you mean by migrating hair. It seems like my nose and ears are robbing it from my head!
Very sorry to hear about your losing your buddy Scamper. It's never easy to lose a pet with which you created a special bond.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Happy Birthday Cosmic. As I stated before, I am a fan of your posts, you always post good stuff and again sorry for the loss.

Thanks and wow, good posts?! I was afraid that maybe I was too snobbish, although I always hope that folks will see the irony of my snobbish ways and maybe get the humor in it. Sometimes, reactions within the strings makes me wonder if the irony might be flying over heads. I appreciate the affirmations.

Yeh, it's been a solemn day without my canine sidekick keeping me grounded in ritual, warmth, and furry companionship. It is here that, as always, helps me cope. You guys are all appreciated, and I am honored by your kind words. Thank you for being a part of my birthday, and just for being here for me to talk with, kid around with, and learn from your collective wisdom on this wonderful hobby.

Keep it smokey!!

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Happy birthday Cosmic! I also enjoy your posts. Sorry for your loss, animals are a special companion and are always missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.