PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I know our friend's been ill and unable to do any pipe forum posting, but I hope either he sees this or a friend who's in touch with him will let Harris know he's much missed here. And I hope Harris has a very Happy Birthday!

May 31, 2012

:puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy:

. :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: .
Happy Birthday Harris!

:puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy: :puffy:

:puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy:​

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Good on you, Jim! Thanks for cluing us in.
Harris, we miss you and please get well soon. This place is a helluva lot more entertaining with you and Peck pissing on each other.
BTW, watched Peckinpah's "Cross of Iron" again the other night. Mr. Sam always got the best performances out of Coburn even if it was only as the one-armed Potts in "Major Dundee" or Pat Garrett in "Billy the Kid." Those two just got each other.
Fnord

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
Hope you have a very happy birthday CigrMaster (Harris) but most of all I pray you have a very speedy and full recovery.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
cigrmaster:
Based upon the outpouring by Forum members of felicitations regarding your natal day and your recovery from whatever malady may have beset you, I observe that you are well-regarded here. Allow me to add my best wishes to you in both respects, and for a prompt return here!

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
Happy Birthday Harris get well soon so you can start enjoying cuban cigars now that we are going to start trade with Cuba again.

Status
Not open for further replies.