PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Many happy returns of the day, to Brian (brdavidson) on the celebration of his 40th rotation around the Sun. It's been fun sharing the pipe smoking road with you, Brian. I'm richer for being your friend.
Happy birthday, buddy.
-- Pat

May 31, 2012
. :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: .

:puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy:

. :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: .

:puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy: . :puffy:​
Happy Birthday Brian!​

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Happy Birthday!!!
birthday.gif

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
My sincere apologies for the late thank you for all the birthday wishes. I have to say in had a great birthday weekend. The highlight being the surprise party thrown for me (of which Pat was a willing participant) at a local restaurant by friends and family. I was completely caught off guard and delighted to see some old friends I hadn't seen in years and family that I didn't think could make it out (my 98 year old grandmother). So needless to say I have had a busy weekend and this is the first chance I've had to say thank you.
Thank you all for helping me in this journey of briar and leaf and for the companionship I've encountered a long the way. Pat it has been and continues to be an honor to call you my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.