Happy 4th to me - and I'm not even American!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
This morning, my wifes grandmother was flying in from San Diego for my brother-in-law's wedding. Being the helpful fellow that I am, and knowing that I have a quiet day in the office, I offered to drive out to the airport to pick her up. You can imagine my surprise when her first words to me (after pleasantries, of course) were that my wife had called down last week, and asked her to pick up a couple of ounces of one of my favourite blends - as she produced this from her carry-on luggage. So much better than the usual t-shirt...
And to think, I was lamenting my tin running low before I could get an order in to replenish...no more!

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I've been trying to think of a way to get one of those over the border since I saw it on smokingpipes. Great gift.
Find yourself a 91 year old woman in a wheel-chair who holds dual-citizenship with the U.S. CBSA was falling over themselves to help her through the customs clearing area that they forgot to actually check for taxable goods. You should see the pile of stuff she "smuggled" back for the various family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.